Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August monthly favourites/ Ágúst mánaðar uppáhalds

Here I have a few things that I liked this month. My make up was not the same all the time but these things were used a lot this past month.

Icelandic:
Hér hef ég nokkra hluti sem að mér líkaði þennan mánuð. Förðuninn mín var mjög missmunandi en þetta eru hlutir sem að voru notaðir mikið þennan mánuð.

What and why/ Hvað og afhverju


 Make Up Store marble blush in Zarci. This blush has pink, light brown and dark brown color and with them all blended up together they make a rose brown color which I have been using as a blush/contour. I think it looks so pretty on and very natural.   

Icelandic:
Þessi kinnalitur er með bleikan, ljósbrúnan og dökkbrúnan lit og með þá alla blandaði saman gera þeir rauð-rós-brúnan lit sem ég þef verið að nota sem kinnalit/skygginu. Mér finnst þetta líta svo fallega og nátturulega út.

 Make Up Store lipstick in Pretty Baby. This is a really pretty light pink lipstick and I did a post on it as Lips of the week were I talk about it and you can see it on the lips. I really like it and I wore a lot this month, its good for both daytime and night time.

Icelandic:
Þetta er mjög fallegur ljósbleikur varalitur og ég gerði blog post um hann sem Varir vikunar sem að ég tala um hann og þú getur séð hann á vörunum. Mér virkilega líkaði hann og ég var með hann á mikið þennan mánuð, hann er góður bæði fyrir daga og kvöldinn.

YSL Kiss&Blush in 4 and 5 .These are so great products both on the lips and the cheeks. The colors I have are so pretty. I did a post on them showing them on as Trying out YSL Kiss&Blush . 

Icelandic:
Þetta eru svo fínar vörur bæði á vörunum og kinnunum. Litirnir sem ég á eru svo fallegir. Ég skrifaði blogg post áf þeim sem Prufa YSL Kiss&Blush.

Collection Volumizing mascara waterproof in Black. I really like using this mascara for the bottom lashes. It doesn't put to much product on the lashes which is perfect on the bottom. Having it on helps when I get watery eyes.

Icelandic:
Mér finnst gott að nota þennan mascara fyrir neðri augnahárinn. Hann settur ekki of mikið á augnahárinn sem að er fullkomið fyrir neðri. Að hafa hann á hjálpar þegar ég tárast.

Sleek Au naturel palette. I have been loving this palette this month. This has both colors for day and night looks with both matte and shimmery colors.

Icelandic:
Ég hef verið að elskað þennan palette þennan mánuð. Hann hefur bæði liti fyrir dag og nætur förðun með bæði matta og sanseraða liti.

Embryolisse lait creme concentre. This is such a great moisturiser and it's for all skin types. It's not heavy on the skin. I used it this month and I do see a difference.  

Icelandic:
Þetta er svo gott rakakrem og það er fyrir allar skinn týpur. Það er ekki þungt á skinninu. Ég notaði það þennan mánuð og ég sé mun.


xxx Steinunn S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...